We are a lot like you — we struggled with programming PLCs the old-fashioned way. That is why we found a better way
- Inxton transpiles a twin representation of your PLC program into the .NET environment, creating possibilities for extending industrial applications beyond their current limitations.
- Write in C# or other high-level programming languages, and never lose precious time with Ladder logic ever again.
- Using “twins” of PLC objects, you can automatically generate a modern UI directly from .NET.
- Use WPF or WinForms-based HMI (web-based coming soon) with a user interface based on Google’s Material Design guidelines.
- You can modify an auto-generated UI as you wish, or as your clients’ standards require.
“When I first saw Inxton, it took my breath away. Everything was auto-generated! I can finally process mobile apps, data collection, history tracking, and graphs. None of which were possible with Siemens software.”
“Inxton allows me to put the stress of doing repetitive tasks behind me while I am coding. It allows me to increase my focus on more meaningful work.”
Start building your projects with Inxton now!
We know — changing the way you work can be challenging. That is why you can download a preview version of Inxton to try it out first — experience all the benefits with absolutely no commitment!
By the way, you do not need to buy a physical PLC.